Some ask “why a flat fee?” We ask, “WHY NOT A FLAT FEE?“
OUR FLAT FEE LISTING SERVICE WILL SAVE YOU THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS! This is not some watered down listing service designed just to save you a bunch of money. You can expect the same full service and dedication that all of my clients are used to, I’m just doing it for much less. The fact is, it doesn’t cost me much more to market and sell a $500,000 house than it does a $1,000,000 house. So why should I charge you more! Even better, results are GUARANTEED! Try that with a For Sale By Owner (FSBO). Our Flat Fee Listing includes all of the following services:
- Free CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) to determine an accurate listing price.
- Free on-site consultation to discuss the entire marketing and selling process.
- Free preparation of all the legal documents needed to sell your home in Idaho.
- Free property photos and virtual tour.
- Your property will be added to the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) so it will be found by real estate agents all across the United States.
- Your property will be added to literally thousands of websites all across the Internet, including all the ones you would expect like Zillow.com, Trulia.com, Homes.com, Realtor.com, EveryHomeInIdaho.com, and many more. In fact, it will be added to every Realtors website in the area. If somebody is searching on-line for a home like yours, they WILL find it!
- Installation of a professional sign and an electronic lockbox on your property. Our electronic lockboxes allow us to control who shows your house and when.
- Follow up on ALL showings and inquiries so I can give you honest feedback about the prospect of selling your house.
- Review, consultation, and negotiations on all offers received.
- Review, consultation, and negotiations on all counter offers, addendum’s, and other necessary paperwork to allow for a smooth closing.
- Coordination of inspections, appraisals, and title/escrow services.
- Review of all closing documents to ensure the accuracy and compliance with the accepted offer.
- Guaranteed Results. Paid at Closing. No Long-Term Contract. Cancel Anytime.
Our Flat Fee Listing Service literally comes with ALL the same services as a regular full service listing, it just costs less. I have been told by many clients that they received far better service from me (and my Flat Fee Listing Service) than with previous agents that charged full price. References available upon request.
How much will you save?
Basically you’ll save 2% of the final sales price of you house. For example, if your house sells for $500,000, you’ll save $10,000.
Does using your flat fee service limit other realtors from showing and/or selling your home?
Absolutely not. In fact, we are the only flat fee service that we are aware of that does not lower the commissions paid to other agents. Therefore, other agents treat this just like any other house they would represent as it does not effect them at all.
So what’s the catch?
There is none! I only ask that if you are buying another property in Idaho, that you consider allowing me to represent you on the purchase of your new property. If you’re moving out of the area, I would also like you to consider allowing me to refer you to a top real estate agent in the area you’re moving to. That’s it. It’s not even mandatory. I’ll earn your trust and believe you will be so happy with my service, that you will want to continue to use me for all of your real estate transactions!
So what’s the next Step?
The next step is to determine the Market Price of your house. To do this, we will need to prepare a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). Through this report we share our knowledge of the market and provide you with detailed data to assist you in making one of the critical decisions in listing your home – deciding on the price.
Key factors in pricing a home are location, condition, size, market demand and how it measures up to Buyer preferences. We use information from public records, our multiple listing data and other databases available to us and our personal knowledge of properties to compare key factors of your home with properties recently sold, currently active as well as those that were withdrawn/expired without selling.
This report is absolutely FREE and guaranteed to be more accurate than Zillow, or ANY online estimator!
If you’re ready to take the next step, we simply need some basic information to get started. Please complete the following information to receive your free CMA (Comparative Market Analysis).
You have found the Treasure Valley’s best Flat Fee Real Estate Service for Boise, Meridian, Eagle, Garden City, Star, Kuna, Nampa, Caldwell, and Middleton, Idaho. Where our customers save thousands of dollars using our flat fee real estate services with absolutely no sacrifice in service.
Guaranteed Results. No Up-Front Costs. No Long-Term Contracts. Cancel Anytime.